Note of Actions from LWP Meeting 17 June 2020

Note of Actions from LWP Meeting 17 June 2020

Here are the actions from the above meeting.

Present: Eugene; Tanya (Chair); Helen; Graham; James; Linda: Alan; Ken. Apologies from Rhona.

  • Eugene to pass Facebook and Twitter login details to Tanya
  • Finance: Linda to start a check on local funds. Send any requests/ideas for funding to her.
  • Bank: As our application to Bank of Scotland has been put on hold Eugene is to set up an online account. This should be in place with Tide online banking by our next meeting.
  • Tanya to book us a stall for the Levenmouth street market Saturday 18 July. She will also pick up the jackets etc from Ken
  • Tanya and Eugene will draft a schedule for main meeting topics for the next few weeks so we can focus on planning and specific actions.#
  • James will draft new leaflet ideally before the street market. He’ll circulate to all for comment.
  • Linda/Graham will investigate Fife Council printing.
  • The support petition is now live on our website – thanks James.

Next Meeting Wednesday 24 June 19.00 via Zoom

Related Articles

Get in touch!

Address: c/o Levenmouth Whale Project, Thomson House, Levenmouth Community Enterprise Centre, Harbour View, Methil, Leven, KY8 3RW
Email: info@levenmouth-whale.co.uk
Phone: 01334 828 969

Copyright © 2020: Levenmouth Whale Project (Company No: SC650 244) – All Rights Reserved.

Scroll to Top