Please note this is not the formal minute.
Graham – to contact Dave P re help with litter collecting equipment
Tanya – to confirm details for market stand on 12th and update social media activities; to confirm banner provision and funding.
Eugene – to remind James re need for another 500 leaflets in time for 12th; to make informal inquiries re support for setting up bank account after end of month
- To agree arrangements for the two September events in detail at next week’s meeting.
- Beach Clean Up – will be from 11.00-13.00 on Saturday 19th September. CLEAR contacted re support. Ideas for other volunteers welcome
- Pop Up stand at Argos in Leven in December to be explored.
- Schools engagement especially Levenmouth Academy to become a priority. First step the creation of an A5 leaflet to be created focusing on employment opportunities. Graham to do the initial draft aided by Ken.
- Need to go over what individuals are doing at market/pop-up so that it’s clear before the day.
Next meeting Wednesday 9th where the priority will be be finalising arrangements for both the market stand and beach clean up.