We welcomed Gordon Thomson who has joined the group. Gordon’s information has been circulated separately.
We agreed our next priorities will be accessing funds for a feasibility study, creating a specific objective for the petition and establishing potential funders’ requirements.
We also agreed to stop weekly meetings after the October events and review their frequency to fortnightly/monthly as required.
- The Silvernburn Pop Up was postponed until the 10th October so Tanya will inform them.
- Ken will forward the jacket invoice to Graham for confirmation of payment.
- Eugene will liaise with Dave Paterson re use of investment consultant.
- Tanya will progress the Volunteering Matters application for litter picking equipment.
- Eugene and Linda will meet to discuss approaches to feasibility study funding
- Gordon will create a simple diagram showing the processes re the whale structure creation.
- James will contact OSCR re application
- Eugene will contact local MSPs re OSCR delay unless James has good news.
Next meeting 19.00 Wednesday 7th October